We are pleased to announce that we are moving forward with our next phase of COVID 19 Protocols, which will include opening our lobby, while still wearing masks inside the building.
Effective Monday, July 5th, our next phase of COVID 19 Protocols will include the following guidelines:
- Lobby Check-in. Please come in through the appropriate door and check in with the front desk once you arrive.
- Curbside Check-in and appointments will ALWAYS remain available for those who prefer.
- We encourage nurse appointments to remain curbside.
- Prescription and food pick up will remain curbside.
- If you have an In-Clinic appointment, we require a mask be worn at all times inside the building, including the exam room.
- Due to the size of the exam rooms, we strongly encourage only one client per appointment.
Although the Governor has lifted some restrictions and more people are getting vaccinated, we still require masks be worn in order to keep our staff, as well as all of you, safe and healthy. The new Delta Variant is here and we are following it closely. We will continue to reassess our protocols as the number of positive COVID cases in Arizona remain stable. We are hoping that by taking these precautions we will be able to be in a mask-free environment sooner rather than later. Thank you all for your continued support as we navigate through this next phase. If you do have any questions or concerns, please call to speak to our management team at 480.820.2822.