COVID-19 Protocol Update, EFFECTIVE May 24, 2021
We are pleased to announce that we are moving forward with our next phase of COVID 19 Protocols, which will include allowing clients in the building again for 'In-Clinic Appointments'! We have missed all of you and truly appreciate your patience and understanding during this pandemic, as well as your trust in caring for your pets.
Effective Monday, May 24, our next phase of COVID 19 Protocols will include the following guidelines:
- Curbside Check-in will remain in place for all appointments. Please call from your vehicle when you arrive.
- Our lobby will remain closed due to social distancing. If you have an In-Clinic appointment, you will be escorted into the building by one of our staff members.
- There will be a limited number of In-Clinic appointments available for each day.
- Nurse appointments will remain curbside
- Prescription and food pick up will remain curbside
- If you have an In-Clinic appointment, we require a mask be worn at all times inside the building, including the exam room.
- Due to the size of the exam rooms, we strongly encourage only one client per appointment.
Although the Governor has lifted some restrictions and more people are getting vaccinated, we still require masks be worn in order to keep our staff, as well as all of you, safe and healthy. We will continue to reassess our protocols as the number of positive COVID cases in Arizona go down. We are hoping that by taking these precautions we will be able to be in a mask-free environment sooner rather than later. Thank you all for your continued support as we navigate through this next phase. If you do have any questions or concerns, please call to speak to our management team at 480.820.2822.